An assignment completed by my eight-year-old son:
10. My favorite books are field guides.
9. I love CUPCAKES.
8. I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah, but I’m an atheist.
7. I want to learn how to code.
6. I aim for the stars.
5. I like making stuff up.
4. My favorite time is bedtime.
3. I LIKE SYNTHESIZERS.
2. I got poor grades in school.*
1. I grew hair that covers my eyes.
* I asked him about this. His grades are fine. He said: “This is sort of looking back on myself. That’s what Albert Einstein said about his grades.”